Ebay

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12, 2003
      There is an FJ&G ETT #100 on Ebay. I think I found it under Gloversville...

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 28, 2005
        Ebay

        Heads up,

        "The Case Of The Ambidextrous Shortline" TRAINS issue is available on Ebay.  Here's the
        Item number…. 6573599735

        If you're unaware, Jim Shaunessey wrote a great article on the FJ&G in 1959 with some neat
        Pictures.  If you don't have it, it would be a good one to have…

        Gino

        Gino DiCarlo
        Imaging

        Quad/Imaging
        A Division of Quad/Graphics

        Saratoga Springs, New York
        518-581-4276 phone
        gino.dicarlo@...
        www.QG.com

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 29, 2005
          It was the picture of the bobbler on the High Bridge Trestle that made me
          want to do the piece that eventually wound up in RailNortheast

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 16 12:21 PM
            An FJ&G Dietz Vesta went for nearly $200 bucks on ebay. That is a lot of
            money for what is basically a very common and hard to use lantern.

            Get the device you want, with the Hotmail� you love.
            http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/mobilehotmail/default.mspx?WT.mc_ID=MobileHMTagline
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 16 7:42 PM
              Who bought it? Paul Larner is my guess!

              Gino

              --
              www.ginosrailpage.com
              www.fjgrr.org
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 16 7:47 PM
                I don't think it was Paul......

                >From: "Gino's Railpage" <fjgrailroad@...>
                >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Ebay
                >Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:42:41 -0400
                >
                >Who bought it? Paul Larner is my guess!
                >
                >Gino
                >
                >On 9/16/07, joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:
                > > An FJ&G Dietz Vesta went for nearly $200 bucks on ebay. That is a lot of
                > > money for what is basically a very common and hard to use lantern.

                > > Get the device you want, with the Hotmail(r) you love.
                > >
                >http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/mobilehotmail/default.mspx?WT.mc_ID=MobileHMTagline
                > >

                > > Visit The FJ&G Store At http://www.cafepress.com/fjgrr
                > > Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
                > > http://www.lostlandmarks.org
                > > Visit Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State
                >at
                > > http://ny.existingstations.com/
                > > Yahoo! Groups Links
                > >

                >--
                >www.ginosrailpage.com
                >www.fjgrr.org

                More photos; more messages; more whatever. Windows Live Hotmail - NOW with
                5GB storage.
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 18 10:15 PM
                  No, I didn't.  A couple others evidenced interest but neither bid.  That was actually a good price for that lamp.  What we don't know is how high the winning bidder actually went; we only know what the second bidder was willing to pay.  In my experience, the 1910 Vestas are the earliest of that type used by the FJ&G.  There were several different arrangements of the markings in the various lots purchased.

                  PKL

                  To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                  From: fjgrailroad@...
                  Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 22:42:41 -0400
                  Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Ebay

                  --
                  www.ginosrailpage. com
                  www.fjgrr.org

                  Can you find the hidden words?  Take a break and play Seekadoo! Play now!