Re: [FJGRailroad] Fare to Sacandaga Park

  • Dave Brennan
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 11, 2003

       joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:

      By the way how much snow is there on the ground in Johnstown?
      and I am ottahere....

            Too much.  If you haven't been up to your camp latley, you will be lucky to find it now.

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 12, 2003
        Joe,

        There is still more than two feet of heavy packed snow on top of a shed in
        the back yard at Greenfield Center. I believe Gloversville received a bit
        more than we did on the hills above Saratoga.

        PKL