Amsterdam Street Railway

  • handyman756
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2003
      I am working with the Amsterdam Model Railroad Club on an HO scale
      recreation of the city in the early 1900's. We are currently
      concentrating on the downtown area, covering the section from the
      river north through Main Street and from Bridge Street/Market Street
      east. Eventually we plan to include as much of the areas covered by
      the trolly lines and rail lines to the upper mills as possible. I am
      doing research and gathering photos, maps, etc. to work from and
      would appreciate establishing contacts with anyone that could provide
      any information in support of our effort.
      Thanks!