Very Sad News

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      Hi guys,

      I have very sad news to report. Another one of our members has passed away.
      Dan Owens,
      a member and big FJ&G fan from Pittsburg passed away 2 weeks ago from
      cancer. Anyone
      who attended our get together in August will remember Dan as the gentleman
      who drove the
      yellow Mustang convertible. His wife wanted me to pass the news along to
      the group because
      she knew how much he liked the group, also to say he had a blast visiting
      last August!

      We'll miss Dan and I'm sad we won't be hearing from him! He was very fond
      of Doo Wop
      music and was planning on writing a fictional book about the Northville
      Branch of the FJ&G.
      Somehow he wanted to tie the two together which should have been
      interesting!

      If anyone would like to pass some kind words on to his wife, please send
      them to me and
      I will forward them to her...

      Thanks,