More Free Stuff

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2003
      It is time to give away more free stuff......

      I have a few of the new MTA subway car brochures featuring the new
      Bombardier cars. The brochure is very general and does not mention
      Bombardier by name (someone should point that out to the folks in
      Plattsburgh) but has some nice photos of the car's interior.

      So like always if you want one send me a SSAE. Email me off list for the
      address.