Re: [FJGRailroad] FJGRR.com

  • Richard Finn
    Message 1 of 48 , Mar 3, 2003
      Gino, nice going. Thank you for your efforts and success.

      FYI, and for any who may be interested, there is a New York Central web site.  It is operated by the New York Central System Historical Society.  The address is:    www.nychsh.org/

      Rich

      "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

       Hello all!

      FJGRR.com is up and running again!  What a pain!  Some pages like the
      Broadalbin Page
      still have to be uploaded, but the majority is there!  I hope I didn't lose
      too many visitors in
      the time it was gone!  I thought about throwing it all away, but I love the
      fact that it gives the
      FJG a home on the net.  Heck, I don't even thing the New York Central has
      has an official
      site on the web!

      If at all possible, I will always try to have a place for the FJG on the
      web!  Thanks for being
      here with me!

      I'm gonna go get a cup of coffee in celebration of the event!

      Gino

      Webmaster Again for FJGRR.COM

    • Richard Finn