Re: [FJGRailroad] ADCX 44-tonner

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2000
      I thought so! Do they run that thing up at Lake Placid, or
      does it just sit on display? Is it in working order?

      Gino

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2000
        They moved it up there for work train service. They're trucking in a few
        freight cars this year. The engine was moved up there in the Fall of 1997.
        There won't be passenger service in Lake Placid anytime in the foreseeable
        future.