Links Verified; Sacandaga Station Site

  • Glenn J. Williams <103424.2304@compuserv
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2003
      I've verified the links in the Links section, removing the ones which
      no longer exist or function. There weren't that many duds.

      The one exception is the link to www.fjgrr.com , which we know will
      be back soon, better'n ever.
      [No pressure, Gino. . .]

      BTW, be sure to check out the Sacandaga Station site, as it's been
      updated recently. Note is made that our good buddy Saul contributed
      photos!

      Glenn
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 27, 2003
        I'm glad to see that the curator of the Sacandaga Park site is
        giving someone credit! He took a few photos from FJGRR.COM, plus
        some artwork that I did and has put it on his site! No credit
        at all! He works in the web industry and I find it funny that
        he never asked me for permission! Of course I would let him
        use my stuff, but it would be nice to be asked.

        Thanks for the big sell there Glenn! Yes, it looks like FJGRR.COM
        will be back (fingers crossed) by this weekend! Free kisses for the babes
        and all that other good stuff! Balloons and cookies for the adults!