Some interesting DO photos

  • mark_jacob2000 <mark_jacob2000@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 20, 2003
      Hi all,
      Just wanted to let you guys know that George Elwood has added some DO-
      related photos on his website,including photos of LASB RS-3 102 and
      some NYS&W ballast cars on the LASB. Go to

      http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/

      and look in 16-22 February 2003's updates under 20 February.

      Mark
    • mark_jacob2000 <mark_jacob2000@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2003
        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "mark_jacob2000
        <mark_jacob2000@y...>" <mark_jacob2000@y...> wrote:

        > Hi all,
        > Just wanted to let you guys know that George Elwood has added some
        DO-
        > related photos on his website,including photos of LASB RS-3 102 and
        > some NYS&W ballast cars on the LASB. Go to
        >
        > http://www.rr-fallenflags.org/
        >
        > and look in 16-22 February 2003's updates under 20 February.
        >
        > Mark

        I should have noted that the locations in the captions are incorrect,
        the 102 is in E. Honesdale, the hoppers are at Hawley, and what is
        labeled as an NYS&W bridge is in fact the LASB bridge over Middle
        Creek at HAwley. I emailed George on this so hopefully they will be
        corrected.
        Mark