Reminder - Monthly FJ&GRR Club Meeting

  • FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 120 , Feb 19, 2003

      Monthly FJ&GRR Club Meeting

      Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2003
      Time: 7:00PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      To be held at the Gloversville Free Library. Questions, call
      Walt at 518-725-2085 week nights after 7:00 pm or 315-479-5879
      weekends.
    • FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Message 120 of 120 , Oct 19, 2005

        Monthly FJ&GRR Club Meeting

        Date: Wednesday, October 26, 2005
        Time: 7:00PM EDT (GMT-04:00)

        To be held at the Gloversville Free Library. Questions, call
        Walt at 315-479-5879.