Re: [FJGRailroad] Johnstown Skin Mill

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 18, 2003
      Daniel Hayes on West Fulton Street above Broad Street was standing a month
      ago.

      The plant shown in the postcard is Miller, Argersinger & Co. on Mill and
      Water Streets, Johnstown. Mill Street is now Pleasant Ave. on the west side
      of the north end of Johnstown.

      PKL

      >From: peter sefton <psefton@...>
      >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Johnstown Skin Mill
      >Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:12:38 -0500
      >
      >i think that means its gone. do you know if the daniel hay glove factory is
      >still up in gloversville. i seem to recall hearing it was demolished.

    • peter sefton
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 18, 2003
        still there then?

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 19, 2003
          I believe it's been gone for many years. There is a later day (70's or
          80's) plant on the site if I have the right picture in my mind.

          PKL