Re: NYCSHS Meeting

  • stevefjg20 <stevejamie1@juno.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2003
      Hello everyone on April 25 my layout will be open to the nychs any
      body from the list is welcome to come also the week before on Friday
      i'll be having another open house for the hudson berkshire div of the
      nmra your more than welcome to come either night.I also didn't know
      there was going to be a train show were is the show going to be at
      the quality inn?

      Steve

      -
      -- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Walt Danylak <waltdanylak@c...>"
      <waltdanylak@c...> wrote:
      > The New York Central Historical Society will hold their annual
      > meeting at the Quality Inn, 3 Watervliet Avenue Extension, Albany,
      NY

    • Walt Danylak <waltdanylak@citlink.net>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2003
        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "stevefjg20 <stevejamie1@j...>"
        <stevejamie1@j...> wrote:

        Hello everyone on April 25 my layout will be open to the nychs any
        body from the list is welcome to come also the week before on Friday
        i'll be having another open house for the hudson berkshire div of the
        nmra your more than welcome to come either night.I also didn't know
        there was going to be a train show were is the show going to be at
        the quality inn?

        Steve

        Steve,

        Yes, the show will be at the Quality Inn.

        Walt