gdicarlo@qg.com?

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2003
      Hi All,

      I have an address for Gino at gdicarlo@.... I know that fjgrr.com is
      down, might be a victim of the recent denial of service attack a couple
      of weeks ago. To see who pg.com is and if they were up and running I
      went to their site and it turned out to be Proctor and Gamble, I wasn't
      aware Gino worked for them, last one I remember was capital.net for one
      of his addresses.

      If he was hit with this attack he may not be able to receive e-mail at
      all, from what I've been told, e-mail just gets deleted, no trace of it
      at all, no message to the sender saying it bounced either.

      Paul
    • Glenn J. Williams <103424.2304@compuserv
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 11, 2003
        --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Paul Charland <p.charlie@s...>
        wrote:
        > Hi All,
        >
        > I have an address for Gino at gdicarlo@q...
        > {snip}
        > Paul

        Paul,

        Gino works for Quad Graphics in Saratoga. If he's working nights, he
        may not be looking at his work email frequently.

        Glenn
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 11, 2003
          I sent Gino an email at a different address that I have for him but so far
          no reply........