Gino's FJ&G Website

  • Walt Danylak <waltdanylak@citlink.net>
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10 6:30 PM
      Good Evening,

      Has anyone been able to go to Gino's FJ&G website lately? Over the
      weekend and again tonight I tried without any luck.

      Walt
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 10 6:38 PM
        Hi Walt,

        Had the same problem on the weekend, thought it was at my end, still
        dead. Is this that denial of service virus that went around two weeks
        ago?

        Paul

        "Walt Danylak " wrote:

        > Good Evening,
        >
        > Has anyone been able to go to Gino's FJ&G website lately? Over the
        > weekend and again tonight I tried without any luck.
        >
        > Walt
        >
        > Visit Gino's Railpage at http://www.fjgrr.com
        > Visit The Greater Capital District Railfan Assocation at http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/

      • peter sefton
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 10 6:43 PM
          i had the same experience, walt.

        • Glenn J. Williams <103424.2304@compuserv
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 11 5:34 AM
            --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Walt Danylak <waltdanylak@c...>"
            <waltdanylak@c...> wrote:
            > Good Evening,
            >
            > Has anyone been able to go
            > to Gino's FJ&G website
            > lately? Over the weekend
            > and again tonight I tried
            > without any luck.
            >
            > Walt

            I've had no luck here in New Hampshire since late last week. Gino
            may have to have a talk with his website provider again.

            Glenn
          • Dick Ryall
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 11 11:15 AM
              No luck getting in in Idaho either dick

              "Glenn J. Williams <103424.2304@...>" wrote:

              > --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Walt Danylak <waltdanylak@c...>"
              > <waltdanylak@c...> wrote:
              > > Good Evening,
              > >
              > > Has anyone been able to go
              > > to Gino's FJ&G website
              > > lately? Over the weekend
              > > and again tonight I tried
              > > without any luck.
              > >
              > > Walt
              >
              > I've had no luck here in New Hampshire since late last week. Gino
              > may have to have a talk with his website provider again.
              >
              > Glenn
              >
              > Visit Gino's Railpage at http://www.fjgrr.com
              > Visit The Greater Capital District Railfan Assocation at http://gcdranet.homelinux.com/

            • Lee Morelli