NYCSHS Meeting

  • Walt Danylak <waltdanylak@citlink.net>
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2003
      The New York Central Historical Society will hold their annual
      meeting at the Quality Inn, 3 Watervliet Avenue Extension, Albany, NY
      on April 25-27. Of interest to most of you will be the Train Show on
      Saturday, April 26th, from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm.

      Walt
    • stevefjg20 <stevejamie1@juno.com>
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2003
        Hello everyone on April 25 my layout will be open to the nychs any
        body from the list is welcome to come also the week before on Friday
        i'll be having another open house for the hudson berkshire div of the
        nmra your more than welcome to come either night.I also didn't know
        there was going to be a train show were is the show going to be at
        the quality inn?

        Steve

        -
        -- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "Walt Danylak <waltdanylak@c...>"

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 13, 2003
          --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "stevefjg20 <stevejamie1@j...>"
          <stevejamie1@j...> wrote:

          Hello everyone on April 25 my layout will be open to the nychs any
          body from the list is welcome to come also the week before on Friday
          i'll be having another open house for the hudson berkshire div of the
          nmra your more than welcome to come either night.I also didn't know
          there was going to be a train show were is the show going to be at
          the quality inn?

          Steve

          Steve,

          Yes, the show will be at the Quality Inn.

          Walt