Brill Bullets

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2003
      Hi guys,

      Malcolm Horton was very generous in scanning me some publicity shots from
      the
      FJG Brill Bullets. Some shots you may have seen on FJGRR.com, but these
      have
      great captions from the builder. Maybe Malcolm will share some info with us
      on the
      shots. Anyhow, you can find them at this link...

      http://www.fjgrr.com/bullet_stills

      Thanks again Malcolm!

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2013
        Hi guys,

        While trying to find a video on YouTube, I stumbled across an interview with our very own Malcolm Horton discussing the FJ&G's Streamline Trolleys.