More info on panoramas

  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2003
      Hi guys,

      I've been looking closer at the panoramas I posted and I believe the date to
      be either 1928 or 1929. In the Cayadutta Street picture, there is a
      Chandler Dealership and a sign says "Drive the 1929 Chandler, $995
      delivered." Also, the State Street in Johnstown picture has movie posters
      On a building advertising "The Lion And The Mouse" with Lionel Barrymore at
      The Glove Theater. This movie came out in 1928. Also, Paul Larner has
      pointed out the Northville train being put together at the Gloversville
      Station, that definitely points out pre-1930...