Two Photos Uploaded

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2003
      Hi All,

      Found these two this morning when I was looking for something else.
      Both shots were taking by a John Komanesky in Little Ferry NJ in the
      '90s. The first shot is of a MofW flat, FJG 34064 (although the file is
      labeled 34084). The second shot is of an ex-D&H hopper, FJ&G 6011 used
      in ballast service.

      One other note. Way back when, when I created a few folders to help
      organize the files section, I used such nasty things as quotes and
      spaces in the names. Yahoo can't handle these characters properly and
      uses combinations of three or four characters to describe them. All
      this leads to is very long links that end up being wrapped to the next
      line and can be a pain for some browsers. While I was in the files
      section this morning I took the time to remove the offending characters
      where ever possible. This will mean shorter links that should stay on
      the same line, but without the quotes means these files are back into
      the general population with the rest of the folders, no biggy, just have
      to look for them with the rest now.