Re: [FJGRailroad] A few more ICC pictures

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2000
      No 118 is located at the south or east (TT direction, not compass) end of
      the Gloversville electric railyard. It is on the curve as the track goes by
      the car house. If the photographer who took the picture of the car house
      were to turn about 50 degrees to the left he would be looking at the left
      side of that tool house, since he is on the same side of the track. He may
      even be standing in front of it but I think it is a little bit closer to
      opposite the end of the car house. I believe those are tenements on S. Main
      St. A little further up the track on the same side are the office and crew
      room.

      Paul