RE: [FJGRailroad] Interesting item on eBay web site item#31087572 13: FJ&G FULL SIZE CABOOSE - MUST BE MOVED!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 18, 2003
      IT says on Ebay that it has to be moved in 6 months! I hope
      they don't scrap it to move it! That's what will happen I'm
      sure if it's not sold...

      item#3108757213: FJ&G FULL SIZE CABOOSE - MUST BE MOVED!!!!!!

      How long before it has to be moved? I would have a high interest IF it could

      wait until spring....