Thank you

  • stevefjg20 <stevejamie1@juno.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12 10:23 AM
      Hello Everyone First i would like to thank Gino for coming over and
      taking pictures of the layout,And i would like to thank everyone else
      in the group for the nice complements on the layout With out the
      groups help the layout would not be half as nice as it is your info
      has been such a value for me i never had the chance to see the FJ&G
      operate or even the rail still in.So with out everybody's help i
      wouldn't know half the things i know about the railroad now.Just as
      info the layout will most likely be in Model Railroader in the near
      future there coming back to the house in the fall to take some
      pictures they gave me a year to get more done in Gloversville and
      Broadalbine.Thankyou to everybody

      Steve L

      Thanks for the info on the hides if anybody has any more ideas or
      stories i would love to here about them.