Steve's Layout

  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 12, 2003
      Hi guys,

      I visited Steve Lamora's layout this week and have taken some new pictures.
      Check them out at Steve's new page at FJGRR.com...

      http://www.fjgrr.com/layout

      Enjoy!

      And let us know what you think...

      Gino & Steve
    • rafinn

        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 12, 2003
          Steve,

          You are doing fantastic work. Here are two pictures from the fifties or
          early sixties that will give a little more detail for the Argersinger
          building.

          PKL

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 12, 2003
            Steve and all,

            I tried to open the photo files and notice that the labels are not as I had
            them. Somehow they became corrupted. I'll resend on separate post.

            PKL

            >From: "paul larner" <pklarner@...>
            >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Steve's Layout
            >Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 09:47:22 -0500
            >
            >Steve,
            >
            >You are doing fantastic work. Here are two pictures from the fifties or
            >early sixties that will give a little more detail for the Argersinger
            >building.
            >
            >PKL
            >

            > >From: Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@...>
            > >To: FJG Railroad <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
            > >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Steve's Layout
            > >Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 04:10:31 -0500
            > >
            > >Hi guys,
            > >
            > >I visited Steve Lamora's layout this week and have taken some new
            >pictures.
            > >Check them out at Steve's new page at FJGRR.com...
            > >
            > >http://www.fjgrr.com/layout
            > >
            > >Enjoy!
            > >
            > >And let us know what you think...
            > >
            > >Gino & Steve

            ><< 060Sta.345_00,Argersinger_sSiding.JPG >>
            ><< 059Sta.343_23,Argersinger_sSwitch.JPG >>

          • Dave Brennan
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 12, 2003

              Great.  Wish I still had the ambition to work on somthing lie this.

               Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@...> wrote:

              Hi guys,

              I visited Steve Lamora's layout this week and have taken some new pictures.
              Check them out at Steve's new page at FJGRR.com...

              http://www.fjgrr.com/layout

              Enjoy!

              And let us know what you think...

              Gino & Steve

              Do you Yahoo!?

            • Glenn J. Williams <103424.2304@compuserv
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 12, 2003
                --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
                <dicarlos@l...> wrote:
                > Hi guys,
                >
                > I visited Steve Lamora's layout
                > this week and have taken some
                > new pictures. Check them out
                > at Steve's new page at FJGRR.com...
                >
                > http://www.fjgrr.com/layout
                >
                > Enjoy!
                >
                > And let us know what you think...
                >
                > Gino & Steve

                Steve,

                You are doing a great job in recapturing the FJ&G that we all
                remember. Your High Bridge scene is especially well done: the curve
                sign and post-and-wire guard rail are defining touches for that place.

                Thanks to Gino for sharing it with us.

                Glenn
              • mwilber@webtv.net
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 12, 2003
                  Job well done,Steve,absolutely amazing! I thought the same with Glenn on
                  the curve sign and guard posts.Also the stone blocks for the bridge.The
                  picture of the bridge looks just like the one in the Model Railroader
                  with Durwood at the throttle.Mark
                • Dean R. Pausley
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 12, 2003
                    Steve, Gino:
                    What a great layout. Makes me want to, just a little
                    bit, redo my n-scale layout into a linear FJ&G.

                    Excellent work.

                    Dean Pausley
                    Troy, NY
                  • stevefjg20 <stevejamie1@juno.com>
                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 12, 2003
                      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "paul larner" <pklarner@h...>
                      wrote:
                      > Steve,
                      >
                      > You are doing fantastic work. Here are two pictures from the
                      fifties or
                      > early sixties that will give a little more detail for the
                      Argersinger
                      > building.
                      >
                      > PKL
                      >

                      > Thank you Paul,I think i have the pictures your talking about, ROW
                      pictures? Anyway thank you for the complement.

                      Steve
                    • mwilber@webtv.net
                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 12, 2003
                        I dont understand why it takes 5 hours for my message to get posted.
                        Mark
                      • Glenn J. Williams <103424.2304@compuserv
                        Message 11 of 13 , Jan 12, 2003
                          --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, mwilber@w... wrote:
                          > I dont understand why it
                          > takes 5 hours for my message
                          > to get posted.
                          > Mark

                          Mark,

                          That, and where elephants go to die, are two of the great unanswered
                          questions.

                          Welcome to the wonderful world of Yahoo, where life assumes a
                          different scale of time. . .

                          Glenn
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jan 12, 2003
                            Steve,

                            Those shots of the High Bridge just came out unbelievable!
                            I want to shrink myself and take a ride on your layout!
                            You really can't tell if you are looking at the real FJG,
                            or your layout!