Re: [FJGRailroad] Help please!!!!!!!!!!

  • mwilber@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 10, 2003
      The cow hides were folded in about a 16" x 16" square with heavy string
      tied around it. The guys unloading the cars would have these big hooks
      to grab on to the strings.When I was still on track gang on the CACV,we
      were sent up there to help unload cars for about two weeks..Deer hides
      were not folded,they were just spread out onto the pallets.Mark