Fonda Photos

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 2, 2000
      With the help of Aaron and Saul, I have changed the file names and
      descriptions to something more appropriate for the 34 photos of Fonda.
      I also added a detailed map of Fonda, made up from 10 maps from the
      USG. The map covers all of Fonda to just north of High Bridge.

      I saved another 30 maps to put together the line to Gloversville, not
      sure if I'll pursue this. The only things in Gloversville that are on
      the map are the mainline, one siding and the "Station". The maps are
      dated 1989, go figure!

      Thanks again for the help with the photos Aaron and Saul, hard to get
      the information from the Great White North!

      Paul
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2000
        Hi Glenn,

        Thanks so much for the excellent information, living up here (Canada) makes it very hard to
        learn about the area the FJ&G served. May not be modeling the FJ&G, but always like to
        hear about the little road.

        Paul