Re: [FJGRailroad] Self-Powered Rotary Snow Plow

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2002
      CN has been using this type of snow blower for years, maybe 20, at Montreal
      and I suppose elsewhere. At one time they had an Alco S type set up with a
      large thrower on one end.

      I saw a double rotary snow thrower yesterday at State Line and today working
      at CP 123 on the B&A. There were two rotaries mounted side by side over
      the rails on the one end. Looked to be diesel electric power, for movement
      and throwing snow.

      PKL

      http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf