More free stuff

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24 9:15 AM
      This is probably only of limited interest but anyone out there who is
      interested in public timetables the Holiday Edition of Metro Norths public
      timetable is out, one each for the Harlem, Hudson and New Have Lines in
      effect12/24-25 & 12/31-1/1. If you want a copy contact me off line for SSAE
      info. I also still have a handful of MN Hudson Line ETT schedule folders.
      These will probably head for the trash soon if no one wants them.

      http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_smartspamprotection_3mf