New Group - ALCO RS-2 and RS-3 Fans

  • John <dh4126@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2002
      Hi all,

      I just started a new group, called ALCO RS-2 and RS-3 Fans. This
      group is dedicated to two of ALCO's most popular diesels, the RS-2
      and RS-3, as well as the six axle versions of these two locomotives,
      the RSC-2, RSC-3 and RSD-4/5. Here you can exchange info about
      modelling these engines, history of them, thoughts about operating
      them; basically everything and anything associated with RS-2s, rs-3s
      and their 6 axle versions. The following links brings you to the
      yahoogroups site for my new group:

      John