D&H book

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2002
      This is a shameless plug for a new book I just received in the mail,
      Delaware & Hu8dson Pasenger Trains, The Final Decade. This is a great 74
      page almowt full color softbound text that chronicles the D&H's passenger
      service at the end. the photos are very good to excellent. and from a host
      of photographers you know. The author is Doug Lezette a BLHS mwember. I
      highly recommend this book as a must have addition to any D&H liabrary.