RE: [FJGRailroad] Remembering Downtown

    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 7, 2002
      Steve,

      After the Schenectady Christmas Parade, all the stores would be open late
      and we would go look at the window displays. The Carl Company would try
      to out do their window display, which were always great! Carls also had
      the best Santa in their toy department! Do you remember the peanut store
      that was just a few doors down from Carls? You'd walk by there and smell
      the roasted nuts and Mr. Peanut would be standing out front with free
      samples! Christmas was a great time in Downtown Schenectady! It's just not
      the same
      walking around the freak show at Rotterdam Square Mall!

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 8, 2002
        Gino-Can you unsubscribe me from the group with this email address? I'll
        keep my other address , I dont need two for the group.Be careful there
        is another choo-choo with the group. Thanks Mark Wilber