Albany Train Show

  • Walt Danylak
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2002
      Just a reminder that the Albany Train Show in the Egg is this coming
      Sunday, December 8th. Hope to see some of you at the show.

      Walt
    • Walt Danylak
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
        Just a reminder that this coming Sunday, December 5, is the Great
        Train Extravaganza show at the Egg in Albany. Hours are from 10:00 am
        until 4:00 pm.

        I'll have my FJ&G display setup. If any of you plan to attend, stop
        by and say hello.

        Walt