King Coal Pictures

  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 26, 2002
      I've posted pictures of King Coal in Johnstown. There are 3 of them from
      1960. Click the link below...

      Enjoy...

      Gino

      http://www.fjgrr.com/kings/
    • Dean R. Pausley
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 26, 2002
        Gino:
        I don't care what the rest of the group says, you are a
        gentleman and a scholar...great pictures. Thank you very much.

        Dean P.
      • Glenn J. Williams
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 27, 2002
          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., Gino & Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@l...> wrote:
          > I've posted pictures of King
          > Coal in Johnstown. There are
          > 3 of them from 1960. Click
          > the link below...
          >
          > Enjoy...
          >
          > Gino
          >
          > http://www.fjgrr.com/kings/

          Gino,

          WOW!!! Those are absolutely great pictures! Thanks for posting them.

          Glenn
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 27, 2002
            Thank you.....I think!

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 28, 2002
              Gino:
              You are welcome.Thanks again and have a very nice Thanksgiving.

              DP