ADCX 44-tonner

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
      I posted some pictures to the Files page of the Adirondack Scenic's
      44-tonner in Lake Placid. It's almost exactly the same model the FJ&G had,
      with very little variations, most notably the horns and hood roofs. Also is
      a picture of the interior. I don't plan to leave this up for very long so
      take a look soon!

      -Aaron
    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2000
        Aaron,

        They ran this up to Lake Placid from Utica? I didn't think the
        line was in too good a shape up there? Do you know when they
        plan on running trains to Lake Placid from Utica?

        Gino