Re: [FJGRailroad] FREE STUFF GCT

  • rafinn
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2002
      Good evening Joe,

      As a NYC buff I would appreciate copies of these items.

      Thank you

      Regards

      Rich

      joseph Klapkowski wrote:

       This is free to anyone who wants to send me an SSAE.

      item 1. A History of Grand Central Terminal 12 pages 3 1/2 x 8 booklet that
      is just what it says.

      item 2 Grand Central North a fold out diagram of the north end access to
      both the upper and lower levels. this is a nice color 12 x 18 and suitable
      for framing. Very nicely done Metro North.

      interestingly tracks 12, 22, 31, 113 are missing .....so tonight I will have
      to take a look and see what happened to these tracks. I think they became
      the northeast and northwest passages.

      Anyway this is FREE but you'll need to send me an SSAE.

      Email me direct for my address

      in New York State at
      http://ny.existingstations.com/