Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G photo

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2002
      Steve,

      Likely the 1946 excursion, taken at Fonda or Broadalbin. You can identify
      the location by the background.

      After the diesels appeared she was pretty much put away. In September 1948
      she was fired up again and used for a while to Broadalbin and also to Fonda
      with a baggage car. There are photos hwich appear to be of this time period
      which may be the last time No. 9 saw active duty.

      PKL