Re: Toolhouse in ICC Photo- Model plans and construction

  • stevefjg20
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 4, 2002
      ---Great job Saul!!! I love it,alot of good info in there,Saul is
      right this looks like a pretty easy scratch build so if you haven't
      tried it give it a shot it's lots of fun.I think i might do a model
      of the Johnstown tool house I know i will be doing Gloversville and
      Broadalbin tool houses.Keep up the good work Saul i know stuff like
      this is a great asset to me .

      Steve L
    • dowens15228
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2002
        --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "cf76triumph" <skalbfel@i...> wrote:
        > DaimlerChrysler is still managing to get along without me so I have
        > had time to work on a couple of pet projects. I've created a new
        > folder under files entitled Plans and Articles and in that folder
        > posted a file named building toolhouse 184.pdf. (snip)

        Great Saul! Just what I need to get me started on the buildings for
        my layout. Thanks so much for the info.

        Dan Owens

        P.S. I don't think Gino waited until closing time! (Grin)
      • cf76triumph
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 14, 2002
          I'm trying to get some experience preparing construction articles
          written for the popular railroad magazines. Railroad Model Craftsman
          has had my plans for the GLF Farm Feed store in Johnstown for over two
          years. I sent them a letter a few weeks ago asking if they did not
          want the article to please return it. They haven't replied yet.I have
          several other sets of plans that might be of interest to the group
          that I may post.
          Saul