Camera

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2002
      I need help (many people have told me that anyway) My 28 year old Pentax SP
      1000 has ceased working as has my Minolta backup camera. Both of them for
      some reason do not want to open the shutter when the button is depressed. I
      suspect that it isn't worth fixing either but does anyone know where I can
      go to a reputible camera guy and at least have them looked at ? (I lve in
      West Point/work in Manhattan)

      Second question. I have not been in the camera market for a long time. I
      would like to solicit ideas on a replacement camera. I have always been a
      manual camera fanatic so I am not too interested in lots of bells and
      whistles.

      Finally if any of you have a camera that you are looking to get rid of
      please let me know. I have Kodachrome (and one roll of FUJI, John) that I
      want to shoot the fall colors with !

      Thanks in advance.