RE: [FJGRailroad] August Get Together

    Message 1 of 130 , Sep 24, 2002
      They sure speak the truth about what I only suspected. They are good
      pictures though.

      It would be nice to know the location of the bell from the original station
      in Gloversville and the Sacandaga Park stations. I have recently acquired
      one you might enjoy seeing. For the record I won't tell where and from whom
      I purchased it, but you'd get a kick out of it.

      Are you going to be at the meeting tomorrow or did I understand correctly
      that you are woring for the next few months?

      Paul

      Message 130 of 130 , Jun 24, 2004
        Joe,

        I've been meaning to thank you for that comment! It all started
        with me wanting to share my FJ&G collection with people. I thought
        the web was a great spot, and look. I found that there are more
        FJ&G fans out there than myself! I've also met some great people!
        I'm so glad I decided to post my FJ&G pictures 7 years ago!

        For those of you on the fence about attending this August's get-together,
        DO IT!!! We have a great time. This is a GREAT bunch of people in
        this group and when you meet people like Steve Lamora, Paul Larner,
        Walt Danylak, Glenn Williams, Mark Wilber, Malcolm Horton, Dick Finn,
        Jerry Snyder and club member Dave Refue, you come away with a great feeling!!!
        Take the time and join us this year. I guarantee you won't be disappointed!!!
        If you are, Paul Larner will reimburse your travel expenses!!!!

        But seriously folks, do attend. You won't regret it! I look forward
        to our get together all year! I hate the wait, but it's more that worth
        it when the time comes...

        Gino DiCarlo

        p.s. I haven't heard from Uncle Leo!!!