Re: Notes for the Schedule

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 1999
      Yeah, isn't that right. The computer is in the basement, the information,
      what I have here, is on the second floor and the time I'm usually on this is
      late and everyone is settled in. I may set up a station in the upstairs
      room then I can put my hands on the info. when I want it without a big to
      do.

      Well gotta go take the horse players home. Be back late tonight on the last
      train out of NY.

      Paul