Beltline Bus

  • cf76triumph
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 13, 2002
      Are either of those bus bodies even close to being restorable? Is
      there any grant money available for such a project?
      Saul
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 13, 2002
        I wasn't able to get close to the one in the junk yard - chain, gait and
        DOGS!! (Saw it from the tracks) The one on East Fulton Street extension I
        have only seen from the road. It is a tool shed or some such thing. I
        really doubt their is any practical hope for their resurection. But given
        the right amount of money most anything can be done.

        PKL