Re: [FJGRailroad] I'am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 10, 2002

      >> P.S Gino number two is on the way.
      >>
      > Is this why you skipped the meeting?

      Oh boy, I was wondering what Number 2 was all about myself!

      Gino
    • Glenn J. Williams
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 11, 2002
        --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "stevefjg20" <stevejamie1@j...> wrote:
        > P.S Gino number two is on the way.

        Steve,

        Congratulations!

        BTW, isn't this usually the result of *cold* weather? [grin]
      • dowens15228
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 12, 2002
          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "stevefjg20" <stevejamie1@j...> wrote:

          > Steve L
          >

          > P.S Gino number two is on the way.

          Congrats Sreve! - In the words of that old Indian chief, Pie-in-the-
          Face, May your tribe increase.

          Dan Owens
        • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 14, 2002
            > Hi everyone i just starting to get the old computer back running the
            > get together was great this year hopefully next year will be just as
            > good with some new faces? and the old ones two.I've gotten alot of
            > work done on the layout the highbridge scene is complete finally!!!
            > and Johnstown is 99% done next on to Gloversville so many buildings
            > to build!!!I have to get in touch with Gino to come down and take
            > some pictures of the layout call me Gino.I will be at the metting
            > this month and sorry i didn't make it last month last minute dission
            > (my wife) Well hope evry body's doing good and talk to you soon.
            >

            > Steve L
            >

            > P.S Gino number two is on the way.

            Alright Steve!!!! It makes sense now!!!!! Congrats to you and the missus!!!
            Great news!

            Gino

            p.s. That's much better than a bowel movement!