Re: [FJGRailroad] I'am Back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2002

      >P.S Gino number two is on the way.

      Is this why you skipped the meeting?

    • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2002

        >> P.S Gino number two is on the way.
        >>
        > Is this why you skipped the meeting?

        Oh boy, I was wondering what Number 2 was all about myself!

        Gino
      • Glenn J. Williams
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 11, 2002
          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "stevefjg20" <stevejamie1@j...> wrote:
          > P.S Gino number two is on the way.

          Steve,

          Congratulations!

          BTW, isn't this usually the result of *cold* weather? [grin]
        • dowens15228
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 12, 2002
            --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "stevefjg20" <stevejamie1@j...> wrote:

            > Steve L
            >

            > P.S Gino number two is on the way.

            Congrats Sreve! - In the words of that old Indian chief, Pie-in-the-
            Face, May your tribe increase.

            Dan Owens
          • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 14, 2002
              > Hi everyone i just starting to get the old computer back running the
              > get together was great this year hopefully next year will be just as
              > good with some new faces? and the old ones two.I've gotten alot of
              > work done on the layout the highbridge scene is complete finally!!!
              > and Johnstown is 99% done next on to Gloversville so many buildings
              > to build!!!I have to get in touch with Gino to come down and take
              > some pictures of the layout call me Gino.I will be at the metting
              > this month and sorry i didn't make it last month last minute dission
              > (my wife) Well hope evry body's doing good and talk to you soon.
              >

              > Steve L
              >

              > P.S Gino number two is on the way.

              Alright Steve!!!! It makes sense now!!!!! Congrats to you and the missus!!!
              Great news!

              Gino

              p.s. That's much better than a bowel movement!