Re: [FJGRailroad] 2nd Annual Get Together

  • rafinn
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002
      Good morning all,

      I have to second all of the comments made.  It was a great experience with a bunch of great people.

      Special thanks should go to Gino, Paul and Walt as the "spark plugs" of the group.

      And Randy, come out of hiding, and share your knowledge and insights with us.

      Looking forward to next year's event.

      Regards

      Rich

      "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

       Dan,

      It was great to meet you!  Thanks for the ride in the Mustang!!!