RE: [FJGRailroad] 2nd Annual Get Together

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 13, 2002
      Dan,

      It was great to meet you! Thanks for the ride in the Mustang!!!

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2002
        Good morning all,

        I have to second all of the comments made.  It was a great experience with a bunch of great people.

        Special thanks should go to Gino, Paul and Walt as the "spark plugs" of the group.

        And Randy, come out of hiding, and share your knowledge and insights with us.

        Looking forward to next year's event.

        Regards

        Rich

        "Dicarlo, Gino" wrote:

         Dan,

        It was great to meet you!  Thanks for the ride in the Mustang!!!

        Thanks to everyone for making the 2nd annual get-together such a
        success.  I had a ball, and more importantly, now I can begin to but
        faces with the names on the web.  It was definately worth the trip.

        I look forward meeting you all again.

        Thanks again for everything!

        Dan Owens

        in New York State at