RE: [FJGRailroad] 2nd Annual August Gettogether

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 7, 2002
      Coming home last Sunday I ran into the crowd from the track getting out and
      those going to a concert at SPAC. I stopped at the first restaurant and had
      dinner rather than sit for an hour or more in traffic. This weekend I went
      north an exit on the northway and back tracked to get over to Greenfield.

      You need a casual life style and no place particular to go if you come to
      Saratoga on a weekend in the summer. Surprisingly while the horses are
      running, it's the best time to be downtown but get out of town by 4:30 or
      plan to have dinner.

      PKL