FJ&G Train Order From 1946 on eBay

  • glenn_j_williams
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2002
      Group,

      There is an FJ&G train order from 1946 on eBay:

      <http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2128741043>

      If the link doesn't work, do a search for item 2128741043.

      Glenn
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2002
        That train order looks to represent a day, Tuesday I'm guessing, that the
        gas car wasn't running, as they canceled all three gas car trips. In the
        next timetable the gas car is scheduled for only two round trips a day with
        a truck doing the noon trip.

        PKL