RE: [FJGRailroad] 2nd Annual August Gettogether

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 6, 2002
      Dan or anyone else.

      You can call me at 518-587-9241! The weather for this weekend looks
      good! I can't imagine anything going wrong that we wouldn't get together!
      I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this Saturday! For those of you
      attending, we will be meeting at the Boxcar Museum at 10 am Saturday
      morning. The Boxcar is located on West Fulton Street. It's real easy
      to find and there is plenty of parking. The best way to get there is
      to head West on Fulton Street from Route 30a (Arterial Highway). If you
      are coming from Johnstown, you want to take a left onto Fulton Street and
      go about a mile and a half. The Boxcar and park will be on the right.
      We usually hang out around there until 11:30 or so. That way if you are
      a little late, we won't head out without you! As for Uncle Leo, you are
      usually 4 hours late for everything so I don't know what to tell you! I
      will also bring my beeper with me if someone is late and wants to know
      where we're hiding! My beeper number is 518-484-5230. Any other questions,
      please email or give me a ring!

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 6, 2002
        --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
        > Dan or anyone else.
        >
        > Snip!

        Thanks Gino, I'll be there!

        Dan Owens
      • glenn_j_williams
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 6, 2002
          --- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
          > Dan or anyone else.
          >
          > You can call me at 518-587-9241!
          > [snip]
          > My beeper number is 518-484-5230.
          > [snip]
          > Gino

          Or you can call my pager: 1-800-759-8888, PIN 115-8977. When
          prompted, use option 2 to leave a text message. You will talk with a
          REAL PERSON in order to do that!

          Glenn
        • mwilber@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 6, 2002
            Gino-Drove through Saratoga yesterday.How do you local residents
            tolerate all the congestion in the village created by the tourists? Mark
            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 7, 2002
              Mark,

              I live in the bastard part of Saratoga. It's still the city of Saratoga,
              but it is removed from the heart of the city. The cops only drive
              through twice a week! I only have to put up with all the tourists when
              I go out to Wal-Mart!

              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 7, 2002
                or

                >From: "glenn_j_williams" <103424.2304@...>
                >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
                >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Alternate Pager Number
                >Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2002 23:01:23 -0000
                >
                >--- In FJGRailroad@y..., "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@q...> wrote:
                > > Dan or anyone else.
                > >
                > > You can call me at 518-587-9241!
                > > [snip]
                > > My beeper number is 518-484-5230.
                > > [snip]
                > > Gino
                > >

                >Or you can call my pager: 1-800-759-8888, PIN 115-8977. When
                >prompted, use option 2 to leave a text message. You will talk with a
                >REAL PERSON in order to do that!
                >
                > Glenn

                or cell phone 518-424-6065 but I will be running close too.

                Message 7 of 8 , Aug 7, 2002
                  Coming home last Sunday I ran into the crowd from the track getting out and
                  those going to a concert at SPAC. I stopped at the first restaurant and had
                  dinner rather than sit for an hour or more in traffic. This weekend I went
                  north an exit on the northway and back tracked to get over to Greenfield.

                  You need a casual life style and no place particular to go if you come to
                  Saratoga on a weekend in the summer. Surprisingly while the horses are
                  running, it's the best time to be downtown but get out of town by 4:30 or
                  plan to have dinner.

                  PKL