Re: Mt. Lake Trip

  • andrewsfusco
    Message 1 of 50 , Aug 2, 2002
      --- In FJGRailroad@y..., mwilber@w... wrote:
      > Im back on! Andy,you sent me a Model Railroad magazine while back.I
      > have a couple left that I acquired,would you like that copy back?
      Great
      > movies! We even got to see Pauls family from years ago. Who took the
      > underwater scenes?
      > I like to get hold of Bob Morey sometime and bring him along with
      his
      > collection. Mark

      Dear Mark:
      I don't need it back. Hang on to it, especially when it gets
      such great use as Wednesday's show and tell. Sorry I missed the
      meeting...sounds like it was a terrific time.---Andy
      Message 50 of 50 , Aug 2, 2002
        Saul,

        Your right, Mr. Monster has a business in Mayfield. I believe it is on
        Bunker Hill Road. He definitely strikes me like he is a professor! If
        he is a former professor, I'm not sure were he taught. He has an accent
        which I think is Scandinavian, but I'm not positive...