RE: [FJGRailroad] Park Station Sold

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
      Saul,

      I talked to Mr. Monster and he wants to restore the station to 1920!
      He wants it exactly like it was from day one and he says we're all
      welcome to visit her when she's done. Mr. Monster has a web-design
      business and I'm thinking he's going to put his offices there! It
      is good news for the station!

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2002
        What great news! The Sacandaga station will be saved and available
        for future generations to see.

        Dan Owens