Here's a funny quote

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2002
      Here's a funny line from one of my favorite comedians...
      =
      HooRah for Dennis Miller!! He said recently on his show, regarding the
      judge who declared the Pledge of Allegiance unconstitutional: "So, Your
      Honor, the Pledge is unconstitutional because it says 'Under God'. Guess
      that means when you were sworn in with your hand on a Bible, and at the end
      of your oath repeated, 'So Help Me God' that makes your job
      unconstitutional, therefore you have no job, which means your ruling
      doesn't mean sh*t."