RE: [FJGRailroad] August Get Together, the 10th at 10: a.m.

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2002
      Paul,

      Steve Lamora is having computer problems, but he told me to tell you
      that he would like to join us for dinner! Put him down for one if it's
      not too late...

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 3, 2002
        Gino,

        Was Dave Refue at the meeting, and if yes, did he have any update
        regarding Mt. Lake trip?

        Walt
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 5, 2002
          We will not be walking the Mountain Lake ROW this Saturday! We could
          still drive up there if someone wants to see where the ROW climbed the
          hill, but we cannot get on private property to see where the crash of
          July 2nd, 1902 took place...